How to create a Word Of Mouth (WOM) Campaign ?
After you've configured your account using the Settings menu, you are now ready to start a WOM Campaign.
A WOM Campaign is used to measure your Customer's Experience with you. Simply put, a customer can have 'Positive', 'Neutral' or 'Negative' experience with you. The WOM Campaign will help to identify 'positive' experience (these customers are called "Brand Advocates") and amplify that experience on the Internet to create brand awareness for you and drive sales. The campaign will also identify 'negative' and 'neutral' experiences to help you to find the root cause of such experiences, take action to improve future customer experience. Your goal should be to have more 'positive' experiences and less of 'negative' and 'neutral' experiences.
Who is a Brand Advocate ?
Do not confuse a Brand Advocate with a satisfied or loyal customer or even with fans and followers. They are lot more valuable to your business than any other customer group. They,
1. Buy repeatedly from you
2. Buy other products & services from you
3. Recommend you (by Positive Word Of Mouth) to family, friends, colleagues, social and business contacts
4. Give valuable feedback to improve your products and services
Points (1), (2) and (3) will appear as questions in the WOM Campaign (read below).
Unique Customer Segmentation Method
You may be aware of customer segmentation techniques based on gender, age group, career position etc. Using Loyaltics WOM Campaign, you will have a very simple method as follows:
1. Brand Advocates [Your goal should be to increase this group count]
2. Neutrals [Your goal should be to find their root cause, take action and push them up to convert as Brand Advocates]
3. Detractors [Your unhappy customers. Your goal should be to find their root cause, take action, and push them up to convert as Neutrals or Advocates]
A simple and effective way to grow your profitability and cut down on your expenses !
1. Under 'Find Advocates', click on WOM Campaigns menu
2. View WOM Campaigns
You can view all existing Campaigns and filter them as per status (Active, Inactive etc). You can click on Preview icon to open it in a new window. This will be your customer's interface to participate in the campaign. To edit, click on the campaign row once. To create new, click on 'Create WOM Campaign' button.
2. Create / Edit WOM Campaign
Campaign Banner text: Any branded message inviting your customers to take part in this campaign.
Revisit Question, Wallet Share Question, NPS Questions are as mentioned as Points (1), (2) and (3) under Who is a Brand Advocate section.
The structure of these questions should remain the same, although you can make minor tweaks. If in doubt, check with Loyaltics Support. When you save your campaign, a unique URL will be generated that you can share with your customers.
So, Your Campaign is ready. It just need to be launched.