- Lavasa Pune on Hospitality Industry set to boom in India !
- admin on Groupon and Expedia in a travel deal – Hoteliers, how do you see this ?
- admin on Hoteliers – A fresh approach to growing your business
- Pam Kassinger on Groupon and Expedia in a travel deal – Hoteliers, how do you see this ?
- Pam Kassinger on Hoteliers – A fresh approach to growing your business
Tag Archives: Word of Mouth
If you are a hotelier, then the chances are high that you rely on Online Travel Agents (OTAs), Tour operators and Travel Agents to fill your rooms and then part huge booking commissions with them. Now, look at the below diagram … Continue reading
Groupon is launching a travel deal service with Expedia. Groupon’s CEO Andrew Mason said that the new service will allow travelers to book hotel rooms and airfare from Expedia at a steep discount. Only time will tell us what the … Continue reading
Not sure how many of you know that there is Cricket World cup going on in the Indian sub continent. Cricket is huge, cricketers are gods in the world’s second most populous nation. It’s like 4x of US population watching … Continue reading
All of us are aware that Customer Service can make or break your business. It can drive Customers away from you or bring them back repeatedly, even better, bring their friends, colleagues and family, and be your lifelong customer. What … Continue reading
Loyalty has long been associated to Points Systems or Rewards Programs. ie., incentivizing someone to make repeat purchase of your products & services. Incentives could take many forms – discounts, coupons and so on. Loyalty do exist in all kinds … Continue reading