- Lavasa Pune on Hospitality Industry set to boom in India !
- admin on Groupon and Expedia in a travel deal – Hoteliers, how do you see this ?
- admin on Hoteliers – A fresh approach to growing your business
- Pam Kassinger on Groupon and Expedia in a travel deal – Hoteliers, how do you see this ?
- Pam Kassinger on Hoteliers – A fresh approach to growing your business
Tag Archives: Feedback
Loyalty has long been associated to Points Systems or Rewards Programs. ie., incentivizing someone to make repeat purchase of your products & services. Incentives could take many forms – discounts, coupons and so on. Loyalty do exist in all kinds … Continue reading
Why does travelers vent their frustration at Hotels in the online review sites ? Because, there was no one in the Hotel who took the effort to “ask and listen” to what they have to say (feedback). Hotels would have … Continue reading
What are Guest Comment Cards ? – A piece of paper to collect feedback from Hotel guests. The card has to be filled by the guest and dropped into a feedback box or handed over to hotel staffs for further … Continue reading
In this blog post, we’ll take a look at a very simple yet a serious mistake that several hotels often make. During our interview with several Hoteliers, particularly in the Independent and Boutique Hotel segment, one of the prominent mistake that … Continue reading