- Lavasa Pune on Hospitality Industry set to boom in India !
- admin on Groupon and Expedia in a travel deal – Hoteliers, how do you see this ?
- admin on Hoteliers – A fresh approach to growing your business
- Pam Kassinger on Groupon and Expedia in a travel deal – Hoteliers, how do you see this ?
- Pam Kassinger on Hoteliers – A fresh approach to growing your business
Category Archives: Social Media Marketing
Nearly 50% of all purchases in this world happen by Word Of Mouth. What % of your business comes by Word Of Mouth ? 50 % ? Then you are doing a great job. But, what if it is not … Continue reading →
Groupon – The company that has been making waves recently starting from rejecting a $6 Billion offer from Google, raising $950 Million in private capital, and planning to go public towards the end of 2011 with an unofficial valued at … Continue reading →
1). Social Media Engagement. 2). Interiors Renovation. 3). Mobile Programs. The above are going to the hottest trends for 2011, as per TripAdvisor’s recent survey of more than 1000 Hotel Managers and Inn Keepers / owners. Social Media Engagement: As … Continue reading →
Let’s face it. Groupon could potentially be valued at 15 Billion dollars when it gets ahead with its IPO plans. Earlier, they rejected a 6 Billion dollar bid by Google. And they recently raised a record 950 million dollars from … Continue reading →
In this article, we’ll see why travel bloggers are an important node in the Hospitality Industry, and what benefits does Hotels stand to gain by working closely with them. Travel bloggers are avid travelers themselves. They love to travel, see … Continue reading →