- Lavasa Pune on Hospitality Industry set to boom in India !
- admin on Groupon and Expedia in a travel deal – Hoteliers, how do you see this ?
- admin on Hoteliers – A fresh approach to growing your business
- Pam Kassinger on Groupon and Expedia in a travel deal – Hoteliers, how do you see this ?
- Pam Kassinger on Hoteliers – A fresh approach to growing your business
Author Archives: admin
If you are a hotelier, then the chances are high that you rely on Online Travel Agents (OTAs), Tour operators and Travel Agents to fill your rooms and then part huge booking commissions with them. Now, look at the below diagram … Continue reading
In the previous article, we discussed about the importance of Customer Experience Map. In this article, we’ll delve a bit deeper and talk about Customer Touch points. A Customer comes in contact with your Brand (product or service) at various stages … Continue reading
A Customer Map OR Customer Corridor is simply a pictorial representation of how a customer found your property, booked and used its facilities. Typically, Hoteliers get to know about their guests only when they Check-In to the Hotel. Thats when you get to meet … Continue reading
Here are the 4 steps : 1. Feedback gathering 2. Feedback Analysis 3. Feedback Workflow 4. Close Feedback Loop 1. Feedback gathering: We discussed about feedback gathering / data collection and its importance in the last couple of articles on Why … Continue reading
What are Guest Comment Cards ? – A piece of paper to collect feedback from Hotel guests. The card has to be filled by the guest and dropped into a feedback box or handed over to hotel staffs for further … Continue reading